HouseofForbiddenShadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coven Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bad Wolf

Go down 
+2
Aleyia
Abel Nightroad(Drake)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tatianna

Tatianna

The Bad Wolf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:38 pm

Sitting at the helm, I glance at the com as the Wolf's familiar voice echos through the silence.

"You're presence is being requested in the engine room, doll. Better haul ass down there* the Wolf says.

Grinning, I lovingly run my hand over the console and push back, rising out of my chair and heading towards the door.

"Missed you, girl." I whispered to the ship and was pleased when I received a little jolt. Walking at a swift pace, I wind my way through the corridors of the ship until I reach the engine room. Hearing the quiet swoosh as the door opens, I step inside and go to where Drake and Aleyia are.

"You summoned me, Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Aleyia
Lady of the House
Lady of the House
Aleyia

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:44 am

Aleyia paused and observed for a moment as Tatianna entered the room. The room was still dark but faintly illuminated by the glow of her computer. She pulled up a few charts and measurements, trying to display them as simply as she could, knowing the computer skill of their Captain wasn't exactly 'Elite'.

"The readings show that power is being drawn from the ship in a trail like pattern behind it. The most probable possibility is that someone is tailgating you from a far distance. Not enough power is being drawn to be noticed to an untrained eye. Whoever is doing it, knows what they are doing. They knew just the amount to take without drawing attention to themselves." she beamed a smile to them both, her teeth a soft ivory color in the darkness "But that is why you have me."

She glanced once more out the porthole, waiting for any instructions her superiors might have for her. As far as she knew, she had done her part and was anxious to make port.
Back to top Go down
https://hofscoven.forumotion.com
Jordan
House Underling, Nusilince Division
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:14 am

He awoke, his cheek pressed against the cold surface of the metal wall, his left arm was chained to a short hand rail. There was nothing he could do but sleep the time away, at hopes that someone would realize he wasn't too far behind. He took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly, he took a look around the bridge of the small ship. There use to be ten members here, but now gone. Why these people left him alive was beyond him. Whatever they were searching for, they did not find and left him behind as a note, a warning.

He brought his right hand up to rub his eyes, wincing at the pain from the cuts and bruises on his face. His finger tips softly brushed down the large cut above his eyebrow, then down to his busted lip. Another sigh escaped his lips as his hand dropped onto his lap. He had no idea where he was, where he was going, or how the ship was still moving. He was starving and feeling sick, it felt like days since this all happened. His memory wasn't very clear on the subject either. He took a look around once more, before his coma set back in. Nothing but time now. Wait it out....
Back to top Go down
Abel Nightroad(Drake)
Circle Ancient
Circle Ancient
Abel Nightroad(Drake)

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:17 am

Drake sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger. He reached over to a console and reactivated all systems, "Alright you two suit up, we might as well investigate, maybe we can salvage something of value." He pressed the comm, "Wolf, redirect all sensors aft, find out whats following us, then bring us into dock with it."
Back to top Go down
Tatianna

Tatianna

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Stretching up to my full 5'3'' height and yawning, I listen to Drake's orders and turn to go to the container storing the Lobo Armor units. Pressing my thumb to the keypad the door to the container, which opened with a hiss. Stripping down to just my underthings, I store my leathers and slip the custom fit armor over my body, smoothing it so it fits like a glove. Strapping my guns back onto my hips, I go over to where Drake...waiting.

"Ready when you are, Captain."
Back to top Go down
Aleyia
Lady of the House
Lady of the House
Aleyia

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:03 pm

Aleyia pressed a few keys here and there and then looked towards the captain. "I have Wolf set to pull in whatever ship is tailgating us and set to dock it." Aleyia nodded and started in a quick pace towards her quarters, jumping over rails and skipping steps as usual. The Captain called it loud, she called it a short cut. She wound around the bends and down the corridors till she reached the door of her room which slide open automatically once she neared it.

Once inside, she slid of the orange t-shirt she had on along with the denim jeans which hugged tightly to her hips. As she began to slips on the suit, preparing for boarding whichever ship it was that was trailing them, she frowned a bit knowing that this little voyage would delay their arrival into port. Deep inside she kind of hoped there was nothing on the ship and they could be back on schedule. With a sigh she pulled up the remaining fabric over her shoulders and buckled her wrist bands back on to her arms. She didn't go anywhere without these and they would most likely need them once they were aboard to check ship logs and data.

Once fully suited and ready, she bounced out of her room and quickly sprinted down the hallways and back into the Engine room. The air lock or docking strip wasn't here but she had at least figured that the Captain and his Co-Captain were still her, which in fact the were. She leaned up against some piles of metal over in the corner which she had put there last week to make some updates on the Engine covers but hadn't managed to get around to yet. She wait, curiosity beaming through her mind, wondering what they would find upon the unknown vessel. Aleyia hoped it was clothes or perhaps hair products, but it would most likely being cargo bound for some trading company or something stupid like that. Either way, she would get paid.

She tapped her fingers lightly against the sheet metal. This was a habit she had picked up from being constantly at work with her computer. It kept her fingers fast and precise. There was not room for mistakes in her line of work.

She smiled once the Co-Captain had made known that she was ready to begin and hopefully the Captain would be soon to follow. Aleyia, being only 19, was an impatient girl and often dove head in to things without thinking. One way or another she, with the help of someone else, managed to find her way out. She pulled the chip out of her pockets and twirled it neatly between her fingers. This was their fail-safe. This would make sure, that in the event of a trap set by the Corporation or a sour rival ship, that their steps could not be traced and all data was erased from the vessel's computer. Her own little concoction. A virus. A catastrophic one at that. But like she said, merely a fail-safe. If the Corporation ever picked up on technology like this then who knows what they would use it for and what threat that might present to the Captain and his crew. So she kept it safe. Hidden.

She waited.
Back to top Go down
Abel Nightroad(Drake)
Circle Ancient
Circle Ancient
Abel Nightroad(Drake)

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Drake ran a hand through his hair, his face hardened in preparation for the task. He motioned for the two women to follow as he began the trek to the hangar, as he passed his quarters he reached in to grab his M4 rifle. "We don't know what we're going to face on this ship, so stay alert and watch each others backs....especially mine, I'm too pretty to die," he said as they walked. Once they reached the hangar and walked to the air lock, Drake loaded the rifle and chambered a round. "Lock and load ladies, let's rock."
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:29 pm

The ship slightly shook, a loud noise followed. Just like when those people docked with the ship a day ago. He sat up, pressing his back firmly against the wall as he looked around. Were they back to finish him off? Panic. He tried his hardest to pry his wrist out of what looked like a clear zip tie. It wasn't going to happen, it was tightened around the hand rail and his wrist snuggly. Defeated once again, he gave up, turning to press the left side of his body to the wall, his knees bent up towards his chest. Scared.

He closed his eyes and waited for whatever...or whoever, was about to board the ship again.
Back to top Go down
Tatianna

Tatianna

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:11 pm

Rolling my eyes at Drake's words, I check over my weapons and spare rounds, making sure things were ready fro whatever was waiting on this rogue ship. Giving a stretch and a couple of loosening hops, I loo to Drake and Aleyia with a feral grin.

"Ready and willing, Captain. Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Abel Nightroad(Drake)
Circle Ancient
Circle Ancient
Abel Nightroad(Drake)

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:56 am

Drake opened the air lock and stepped through into a small buffer room. The lights overhead flickered every few moments. Scent of gunpowder filled the air with a hint of life's water. Equipment lockers lay open and ransacked, some tossed onto the floor. Drake shouldered his weapon and motioned the others to follow, he stepped out into a long hallway, the flooring filled with holes for ventilation and pipes ran above them. A sign designated the bridge to be to the right, "We go left, we can circle back to the bridge and make sure there's nothing here to attack us."

Drake walked slowly, his breath coming out as a cloud. When he reached the first doorway, he flicked on a mounted flashlight and scanned the room before entering. It appeared to be the ships mess hall, in worse shape than the air lock buffer. All the food was gone, doors torn from their hinges. The stench in the room was overpowering, Drake knew only one creature was capable of such an offense to the senses, GELF. He removed the safety from the weapon. "Alright ladies, we may have GELF aboard, hiding anywhere. Stay on guard." He continued down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Aleyia
Lady of the House
Lady of the House
Aleyia

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:06 pm

Aleyia stepped slowly through the opening, following the captain closely. She grabbed the flashlight out of her small backpack and held it over her gun, aiming at the corridor in front of her. While the captain searched through the mess hall, Aleyia as her usual curious self, wandered to the left and into what looked like a medical bay. Seeing a panel for access to the ships computer she immediately sat down and got to work.

Aleyia searched through medical records and found that there was a small crew of about twelve aboard here a one point in time. Perhaps there still was?
"Captain." she spoke through the intercom attacked to the collar of her clothing. "We may have a crew. Be careful." She continued typing away at the recent visits of those to the med bay. Just recently it seems that people had be coming more and more frequently for something the ship had no description for except the title "Unknown Virus". It seems the most the crew became infected with it. "Weird." she thought "Let's hope to avoid any of those people." she smirked and saved the information to one of the small chips on her bracelet, then continued back out the door.
Back to top Go down
Tatianna

Tatianna

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:40 pm

Wrinkling my nose at the stench of GELF, I begin poking around through the rubble, looking for something of value or of interest. Passing both the mess hall and medical, I head towards the bridge, hoping to access their logs. Pausing, I tilt my head, catching the scent of....blood. Licking over my lips, as I have not had a REAL meal for a very long time, I follow the scent.

Reaching the bridge, I pry open the doors and slowly step inside, scanning the room for any occupants. Spying only the man zip tied to a rail, I grin, showing long slender fangs as my blue eyes streak red.

"Hello snack..."
Back to top Go down
Abel Nightroad(Drake)
Circle Ancient
Circle Ancient
Abel Nightroad(Drake)

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:47 am

Drake pressed the comm, "Expected crew to be on, but now that I detect GELF I don't expect them to be alive." He continued checking the rooms before reaching Tatianna. "Place is empty, looks like no one is..." He stopped as he noticed the cuffed man, "Well I'll be damn, a survivor, that's new." In all his years in the Black, he'd never heard of a GELF attack having survivors. Drake looked at Tatianna and noticed the slight grin on her face, "Tati no eating the survivor...at least not until her tells us what happened here."
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:08 pm

He kept his eyes shut tightly as he listened to the movements, he was sure this was it and prepared himself for the end. He hugged his body against the wall, as if pushing any harder against it he might just disappear from view. But he wasn't so lucky.

The sound of foot steps echoed softly in his head as he pressed his cheek against the metal. He was trapped. His body tensed when he heard the bridge doors being pried open and he took in a deep breath as the person entered. Opening one eye to see around the dark room, he caught sight of the woman who had entered, staring down at him like he was a large piece of meat. He cowered and shook like a little dog, afraid to know what would happen next. His body tensed more and he began to pass out once again. What a way to go...
Back to top Go down
Marcus~Bloodmist~
House Fledgling
House Fledgling
Marcus~Bloodmist~

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Marcus walked about the streets of the capital city of Arthas, glancing at large holographic ads and displays in shops. The planet was large and metropolitan, nearly all of it. It's as if the entire planet itself was caught up in city life. He sat down on a bench in the central park, leaning back as people and children ran past, enjoying their everyday lives. He checked his concealed katana, making sure it was clean and sharp, putting it away before anyone could notice. This place was unbearably boring to him. Being a mercenary, he was used to being on the move, job to job. But, he had been dropped off here, and hadn't recieved any such offers since. He needed to go somewhere, make his own living again. He took off towards the space ports, hoping to finally catch a job offerer as they pulled into the planet. Perhaps, his luck would finally change.
Back to top Go down
Kokaine DarkLove

Kokaine DarkLove

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:05 am

Kokaine moseyed along the outskirts of Arthas' busy streets. She had come here seeking a rare artifact, the helm of the slain Amazon Queen, her lover in a past life. It was actually worth a pretty penny but she wanted it for sentimental reasons. She had left the wolf weeks before in search of it but had turned up nothing but dead ends. Her mission wasn't a complete bust however. She had managed to acquire a few new items. But now she was bored. She knew the Bad Wolf was due to land here any day now but she didn't know when. Goddess help her if she ever said it out loud, but she missed that ship.

Keeping the lower half of her face covered her golden eyes scanned the streets watching the patrols that seemed to come by like clock work. They were searching for her and the black bladed longsword she had stolen a week earlier. Oh boy was it a beauty. She had stashed the blade along with her cutlass and her 4 DE's somewhere nearby to take the heat off a bit. She'd also had to bleach her normally inky black hair and dye it a fairly ordinary brown to change her looks up some. She'd even cut about a foot off and tamed the wildly waving tresses into a mostly straight fall. She hated it.

"Good goddess, where are you Drake." She muttered under her breath. If he didn't show soon she might reveal herself to the patrol just for kicks. She checked her wrist unit again but it was busted. "Damn this blows."
Back to top Go down
Tatianna

Tatianna

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Walking over to the bound man, I tap him none to gently on the cheek.

"No...no...no passing out just yet. We would like to know what happened here on this little slice of hell. And why this ship is siphoning power from our ship" I ask quietly, pulling a dagger from my boot and sliding the tip over the bound mans cheek.

"We can start simply...how about a name?"
Back to top Go down
Abel Nightroad(Drake)
Circle Ancient
Circle Ancient
Abel Nightroad(Drake)

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:34 am

Drake stared at the cuffed man, "To hell with a name, I want to know why he is stealing from my gorram ship. And it had better be a damn good reason or I'm taking a limb." His voice dripped with darkness, and his lips blackened. He hated when people stole from him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:28 pm

He tried to keep his eyes open, the woman began to blur infront of him. He shook his head away from the dagger she held to his cheek and looked up at the man. "I haven't stolen anything..." he mumbled and glared at the man. "I have no idea what the hell is going on. So if you're going to kill me too.... have at it." he said pressing his cheek back against the woman's dagger before looking back up at her.

He couldn't remember a name, much less remember how long he's been on this ship anymore. Now that he thought about it, nothing was coming to mind. He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes tightly, expecting the worst in what he had told them to do.
Back to top Go down
Abel Nightroad(Drake)
Circle Ancient
Circle Ancient
Abel Nightroad(Drake)

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Drake ground his teeth in frustration, "We don't have time for this, we can interrogate him on the Wolf." He reached down and shattered the chain of the shackles. "Grab him and lets go, Aleyia get your ass back to the ship, we're dropping this derelict and scuttling it. Grab anything of value nearby and go." Reaching over to the console, he withdrew the log, containing all the navigational data as well as any personal journals from the crew.
Back to top Go down
Tatianna

Tatianna

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:59 pm

"Aye...Captain " I say with a nod. Seeing that he is clearly unable to walk, I slip a shoulder under his arm, my strength deceiving with my small frame, lifting his easily into my arms. Looking over at Drake, I arch an eyebrow.

"Ready to go when you are, Drake."

Turning with the man in my arms, I head out the door, moving down the corridor towards where the Wolf was attached to this wreck of a ship.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:16 pm

He mumbled and groaned as the woman lifted him up. From sitting there so long, his legs were beyond weak it seemed. He stumbled as he was hauled along. The captain seemed irritated, but he couldn't help that. He didn't have any answers for the questions the man had asked. Obviously, one look at him should explain why he couldn't answer.

This was the first time he had been 'somewhat' on his feet since he had the shit knocked out of him by those other people. Everything was blurry as the woman carried him down the corridors, it was like being out of prison for the first time, seeing everything anew. He tried his hardest to keep awake, to be aware of what was really happening now. But the loss of so much, he was lucky he wasn't in a coma.
Back to top Go down
Marcus~Bloodmist~
House Fledgling
House Fledgling
Marcus~Bloodmist~

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:32 pm

He reached the open ports of the city, crimson eyes running over the monolithic ships that docked, numerous crews pouring out as hatches lowered. He sighed, shaking his head as he walked into the massive system of the port. So many people. So many possible job offerers. Where should he start?
If only one would come to him....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bad Wolf   The Bad Wolf - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bad Wolf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HouseofForbiddenShadow :: In Character (IC) :: Open Boards-
Jump to: