HouseofForbiddenShadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coven Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonphases

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marcus~Bloodmist~
House Fledgling
House Fledgling
Marcus~Bloodmist~

Moonphases - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:01 am

Kage was now several yards in front of the girl. He was in his full wolfen form. Not, standing on two legs, large and muscular, but full wolf, four legs and slender, but powerful as well. He preferred this to any other form. His fur was pitch black with flecks of smoky gray. His eyes were a sharp amber, almost orange. Lyon had managed to untangle himself from Sage's motionless form and lunged at the girl from the side, muscles large and intimidating. He had hoped to slash at her, then pinning her down and choking her. Kage simply watched. He was sure that he could take on this new comer by himself. Lyon would only get in his way, so he let him go about hit business, waiting for him to be downed. He knew this young woman was not a fool. She was smart. Will watched with interest, his golden eyes glittering in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Amaranda Naberius

Amaranda Naberius

PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:38 pm

Ki skittered back again, away from Lyon. The Lycanthrope was clumsy and obvious in his rush to hurt her. Not only was he rushed but he was much less balanced on two back legs than she was on four paws in her prefered wolf form. He sailed right past her and she turned on him with a silent snarl of bared glimmering white fangs. Instead of biting the wolf though, she shoved her shoulder into his hip from behind hoping to send him rolling. The entire time her tawny eyes were fixed on the other wolf, the real danger, Kage.
Back to top Go down
Marcus~Bloodmist~
House Fledgling
House Fledgling
Marcus~Bloodmist~

PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Will let out a slight groan of irritation as Lyon rolled and was knocked out cold as he collided with a nearby tree. It was disappointing, a veteran being so easily outfoxed by what would be considered a pup to him. To be so easily angered and lured, this was pathetic. He fixated his gaze on Kage. One of the most skilled fighters aside from himself and his sister Andrea. This would be very interesting. Kage was an excellent strategist, one of the most respected and feared of the pack aside from Will's direct family. He was also one of Will's best friends, though he rarely took a liking to anyone. Kage finally took the initiative. He leapt to the right of the girl, then jumped over her, faking her out to the left and lunging underneath her, shooting upward from underneath her, sending her up and away from him, only to impact upon the hard ground.
Back to top Go down
Amaranda Naberius

Amaranda Naberius

PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:20 pm

Ki's breath left her harshly as she hit the ground, sliding a foot or two before gracefully leaping back up onto all four paws. Her stance remained steady and solid as she crouched back down with her fangs bared in a silent snarl. She didn't rush him. She didn't move. She carefully reanalyzed her opponent and judged again his status as a fighter, trying to determine how best to get him down. He obviously would not go down the same way as the others... but neither would she. Toss her around like a pup as much as he liked, he would not get her to rise against him out of anger. She paced slowly around him at a safer distance, watching carefully for a weakness. After a second she lunged forward at his hip, testing his reactions, before sliding back to a distance. She needed to know how he would react to things to see how best to work with him.
Back to top Go down
Marcus~Bloodmist~
House Fledgling
House Fledgling
Marcus~Bloodmist~

PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Kage tensed his muscles and moved out his hips to the side of the testing lunge. He calculated her retreat for only a second, then sprang. He knew she was smarter than most, but, so was he. He took two bounds and threw his shoulder into her side, hoping to send her sprawling to the ground. He quickly leapt upon her, clamping his powerful jaws around her throat, growling. His amber eyes dialated, thrilled on the inside by the fight, but showing no emotion on the outside. He was already planning his next strategy.
Back to top Go down
Amaranda Naberius

Amaranda Naberius

PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Ki snarled and twisted around until she felt his fangs on her throat. Her eyes went dark with rage but she stilled, knowing that a move on her part now would result in her throat being torn. She only had one option; an option she really did not approve of. One she had never resorted to before. She growled in irritation but lay down in front of him awkwardly, her throat still clamped tight into the older wolf's jaws. She did not, however, roll to her side to show submission. She might have been bested by this wolf, but he was not her Alpha. She was only laying down to stay alive, a smarter decision than dying under white fangs.
Back to top Go down
Marcus~Bloodmist~
House Fledgling
House Fledgling
Marcus~Bloodmist~

PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Kage's eyes darted to Will for approval. Will nodded and stepped forward, motioning for Kage to let go. Kage released his fangs from the girl's throat, taking a few steps back. Will looked down approvingly at the girl. "You've done well." He looked to Kage. "Perfectly executed my friend, as always." He brought forward two of his pack to take care of Sage and Lyon as they were still unconcious. Kage resumed his human state, regarding the new comer with respect. Will returned his gaze to the bested wolf. "You are a skilled combatant. I am proud to welcome you into our pack."
Back to top Go down
Amaranda Naberius

Amaranda Naberius

PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:53 pm

She rose to her feet and shook herself out, glancing over at the two unconcious wolves emotionlessly. She glanced around for a second before dipping her head slightly to the Alpha in the semblance of a nod. After being so easily defeated by the dark one she did not wish to further embarrass herself with her awkward attempts to switch from wolf to human form. In any case she had paid her respect to the Alpha in return for his comments to her. She then turned to the dark wolf who had beaten her so thoroughly and nodded to him as well, her tawny eyes wary.
Back to top Go down
Marcus~Bloodmist~
House Fledgling
House Fledgling
Marcus~Bloodmist~

PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Kage simply walked away, heading back to check on Sage and Lyon. Will looked down at the girl, then up at the almost full moon. His pendant flashed in the light it offered, swinging slightly in the light breeze that enveloped him. Today had been a very arduous and trying day, and he was exhausted. He looked down at the tired girl, a though entering his head. "I can't believe I never asked. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Amaranda Naberius

Amaranda Naberius

PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:33 pm

She gave a mental sigh. It looked like she would have to change back anyway, there was no way she could answer him in this form. She didn't look around to see if anyone was looking, it would only have made her anxious and distracted her more. She closed her eyes to concentrate and let herself slide into her human form. Her clothes were even dirtier and more torn after the second fight and she moved gingerly as if her ribs hurt her. "Kiya. I go by Ki mostly though." She said in reply to his question, her voice quiet and still rough from a lack of use. Her tawny gaze stayed focused looking at him and she ignored most everyone else though she was tensed defensively.
Back to top Go down
Marcus~Bloodmist~
House Fledgling
House Fledgling
Marcus~Bloodmist~

PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Will looked at Ki, noticing as her body tensed. His topaz eyes darted around to the others passing by.
"There's no need to be so defensive Ki. You're family now." He turned to make his way towards a small nearby cave, his face shadowed as nearby torches were blown out. He motioned for Ki to come join him as he strolled to the cave, the pack's sleeping area. Of course, if she wanted to sleep outside like a few others he knew, he wouldn't stop her...
Back to top Go down
Amaranda Naberius

Amaranda Naberius

PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:18 pm

She sighed slightly, still trying to shrug off her embarrassment at not being able to alternate forms smoothly like the others here. She silently followed him, eyes darting around to take in every detail as she hesitantly entered the cave. She'd slept in places like this before but never had she considered such a place a home. Home seemed to her to mean something to do with feeling safe and welcome, such things were alien ideas to her. "What... will happen with the vampire's corpse? I know not what level he was in his coven or whether they will search for him. Nor do I know what the rules are between the species now that I'm on another territory... I hope it will not give them an excuse to fight though they'll most likely look for a way to use it so..." she spoke softly about her concern, so only the Alpha could hear her. She did not like the idea that maybe she might have brought danger to the ones who had allowed her to stay because she had killed the bloodsucking night creature on their lands.
Back to top Go down
Marcus~Bloodmist~
House Fledgling
House Fledgling
Marcus~Bloodmist~

PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:30 pm

He shook his head lightly as her voice made its way to his ears. He turned his head to look back at her, his response coming out low and soft as well. "There is no need to worry, Ki. We will move the body and destroy it, before those blood sucking parasites can even set foot here." He smiled reassuringly. "I'm not going to allow a feud to occur on my watch. Not like my father," he added the last part in a mutter, determination shaking in the words. "And if they do come here, we will stand our ground. If peaceful terms are unattainable, then we will force them out, but discreetly. We wouldn't want word getting out to other Covens or packs of any skirmish that may take place." He made his way to a partciular rock, set in the back of the cave, in the center of the ground, covered by moss and surrounded by plants. He sat, then lay flat, looking up at the cave ceiling, hands behind his head. "I'll prove to everyone that I can do this...prove to myself," he said in the faintest whisper, so only he might hear it.
Back to top Go down
Amaranda Naberius

Amaranda Naberius

PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:33 pm

"Well... on the bright side... One of your pack has years of experience watching and fighting this particular coven. If they do come we have a wealth of knowledge to use against them. They however will be in unfamiliar territory and will have no such information on your pack." she chuckled softly, the southern lilt becoming slightly more pronounced as she relaxed a bit and settled herself into a darker corner where she could watch all the cave and see outside into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Marcus~Bloodmist~
House Fledgling
House Fledgling
Marcus~Bloodmist~

PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Will smiled in the darkness. "Good. Your wellspring of knowledge could prove to be most useful to us. You can tell me all you know of them, in the morning. Tonight has been very eventful, and we all need rest. Make yourself comfortable." His voice reverberated throughout the cave. He closed his eyes, soon falling asleep, but alert to anything that might catch his attention.
Back to top Go down
Amaranda Naberius

Amaranda Naberius

PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Ki sat there, so still it seemed like she wasn't even breathing, watching the others and the area around her. She knew she was tired and worn both from the run from the South, the fight with the vampire and the bloodloss she had incurred, and from the fight she had gone through to enter this... family. It was that family phrase that kept her mind so alert and awake. She mused and pondered over it in an attempt to understand what it meant, what being here meant. She despised thinking in anything other than the Now thought of a wolf. With a low sigh she switched back into her Wolf form and curled up in the corner tightly, glowing tawny eyes fixed on the entrance to the cave as she kept watch like she was so used to doing at night, waiting for the Day-Star they called a Sun to rise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonphases   Moonphases - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonphases
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HouseofForbiddenShadow :: In Character (IC) :: Open Boards-
Jump to: