HouseofForbiddenShadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coven Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So...yeah. I just wanted to say

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
House Underling, Nusilince Division
House Underling, Nusilince Division
Jordan

So...yeah. I just wanted to say Empty
PostSubject: So...yeah. I just wanted to say   So...yeah. I just wanted to say I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:52 pm

I hope I read right, open for anything

I just wanted to take a time out, and tell Krissy that she did an AMAZING job with these forums and with the coven itself. She does a lot of hard work, that I for one, greatly appreciate. These forums have kept me well entertained and I'm sure they have for everyone else. Especially when RoB has gotten boring. Thank you Krissy for providing such fun for us.

And if you need any help at all, you know all you have to do is ask. I'd be more than happy to help out with anything. <333333
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Drazdof
House Underling, Apparathic Division
House Underling, Apparathic Division
Lorelei Drazdof

PostSubject: Re: So...yeah. I just wanted to say   So...yeah. I just wanted to say I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:41 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! That is cute LJ :p Thanks Krissy! I'm having fun on the forums. It's helping me achive my dreams here of being an author. I love you! x
Back to top Go down
http://reignofblood.net/link.php?n=123174
Marcus~Bloodmist~
House Fledgling
House Fledgling
Marcus~Bloodmist~

PostSubject: Re: So...yeah. I just wanted to say   So...yeah. I just wanted to say I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:44 pm

I love the forums Krissy. (wait, am i allowed to call you that? o.o) Me too Lore. This helps me with my writing alot
Back to top Go down
Romeo
House Pupil, Apparathic Division
House Pupil, Apparathic Division
Romeo

PostSubject: Re: So...yeah. I just wanted to say   So...yeah. I just wanted to say I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:32 pm

As i recall, i think this is the second off-site website tha krissy has created. yeah, krissy is pretty much awsome. but you wanna know what krissy is better at than being a coven leader or website-maker? krissy is a really great freind and i am honored to know her and i am thrilled and awwed that she considers me a freind of hers. *puma J-Hugs and gargoyle kisses* <4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...yeah. I just wanted to say   So...yeah. I just wanted to say I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...yeah. I just wanted to say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HouseofForbiddenShadow :: General :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: