HouseofForbiddenShadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coven Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the Gamers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
House Underling, Nusilince Division
Jordan

For the Gamers Empty
PostSubject: For the Gamers   For the Gamers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:23 pm

So yeah, not too long ago my cat decided to step on my ODST case and cracked the disc inside. -____-
Yes... my cat is over weight. But luckily my room mate had a copy. So I played it, and finished it..... then realized, good story line and all that, it seemed too short of a game =/ Anyone else think so, whom has played it?
Back to top Go down
Abel Nightroad(Drake)
Circle Ancient
Circle Ancient
Abel Nightroad(Drake)

For the Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Gamers   For the Gamers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:57 pm

The actual campaign is only meant to bridge the gap between 2 and 3, the main bulk of the price is from the multiplayer disc which includes all the maps, which on their own are pretty pricey. In my opinion I found the game to be a refreshing change from the run and gun game play of the other 3 games. During the Rookie missions, you can choose not to fight and conserve ammo, not to mention the silenced pistol with scope, nothing like watching a grunt get it right between eyes while his buddies wonder what the hell just happened. I also liked uncovering the story bit by bit, until it all converges under the city.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

For the Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Gamers   For the Gamers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:29 pm

Don't get me wrong, I thought the game was awesome. Just thought it was a little short is all. But then again, I think I had it set on easy. I still need to go back through and get all of the achievements that I missed.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

For the Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Gamers   For the Gamers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:30 pm

Speaking of which.... any other games that are worth renting or buying?
Back to top Go down
Abel Nightroad(Drake)
Circle Ancient
Circle Ancient
Abel Nightroad(Drake)

For the Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Gamers   For the Gamers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:07 am

I was gonna start a new topic for this, but I figured since this is already titled "For the Gamers," I might as well post anything game related here. When can also have a "Rent, Buy, or Pass" bit for people who don't want to waste their hard earned money on shit games.

Now, I have been playing Dragon Age: Origins, so far I have two characters, a human warrior, and an elven blood mage/arcane warrior (which in my opinion is the best combo in the game). Anyways, my next character will logically be a dwarf rogue (dwarves are notorious drinkers, wonder if that will affect his aim with a longbow). My question to you folks is, what origin should I choose, noble or commoner.

I should probably mention that if you are a fan of RPG's where your choices affect the story, then Dragon Age is a definite buy, and every copy comes with redeem codes for the Stone Prisoner and Blood Dragon Plate armor (which only gives the chest, you have to buy the helm, gloves, and boots in game) DLC's which is a hell of a deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For the Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Gamers   For the Gamers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Gamers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HouseofForbiddenShadow :: General :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: