HouseofForbiddenShadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coven Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've been thinking...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleyia
Lady of the House
Lady of the House
Aleyia

I've been thinking... Empty
PostSubject: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:26 pm

I'm contemplating either handing the coven over to someone who is active and ready to take on the responsibility in my eyes, handing it back to Paulie, or selling it. I have been thinking about leaving. The stress, duty, long hours put into it have worn me out. I'm sure you will all do fine no matter what. Any Thoughts?

This is not a decision, only a contemplation. Just looking for opinions.
Back to top Go down
https://hofscoven.forumotion.com
Lorelei Drazdof
House Underling, Apparathic Division
House Underling, Apparathic Division
Lorelei Drazdof

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Please don't go. We love you.
Back to top Go down
http://reignofblood.net/link.php?n=123174
Romeo
House Pupil, Apparathic Division
Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:53 am

<44 but but but..............whatever you choose, you better pack puma snacks cuz ill follow you anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
House Underling, Nusilince Division
House Underling, Nusilince Division
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:13 pm

I understand the feeling you're going through. I know how hard it is to be the only one doing all of these things for the coven. Everything you've done, and have done for those in the past with VA. You've always done an amazing job, always been so talented and creative with your ideas. Whatever decision you choose, is all up to you. I won't beg you to stay. It is fun to coven hop to see how everyone else is. It is nice to have someone else doing all the work instead of yourself sometimes. But you are my wife, and you know damn well that if you leave, I'm going to follow, just like Romeo Razz.
Back to top Go down
Aleyia
Lady of the House
Lady of the House
Aleyia

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:21 pm

These are my thoughts on it for wanting to leave and not wanting to..

wanting to:

-exhaustion

-HoFS seems to have come to a stand still. I don't mind this being a place for people to just be with friends but I also want the Coven to grow as a whole instead of just sitting here.

-I know not all of you have Coven powers but this applies to those who do. Does anyone even check the Coven page? I sign on and there's 3 applications for acceptance. Some of them legitimate. But half the time it's too late and they've joined another coven because we waited too long.

-No one is ever in Coven chat. This I am guilty for myself. The Coven chat use to be the heart and soul of the Coven. A place where we could talk, joke, watch movies, and welcome new people. Now it remains empty and I don't know how many times I've gotten in there and seen this posted by a new member: "Again, no one is here.."

-I leave for a week.. and 3-4 people leave the coven. I'm not asking everyone to go out and be friendly but again I can't do it all. I can't be the one solely responsible for keeping people interested. This Coven can not be completely dependent on my presence. It's winter time, I known for getting sick during this season and may not be around. I hate leaving for a bit and then coming back to where 3 people left and when I ask them why they tell me the Coven is inactive.

Not wanting to leave:

-I care about you all. You all are my friends and I hold you in the highest place in my heart. The thought of just leaving and going somewhere else leaving all you to handle the responsibility is cringe worthy.

-I've put countless hours into the Coven. Days. Paulie has helped me with the coding for the apply page and Coven page. So much effort put into this to simply just 'let it go'.

-The Coven holds a lot of money. A lot of it donated by people who aren't even here or active anymore. (( on the flip side it is just sitting there doing nothing ))

-I have a lot of good memories here. This is my home and has been for over 2 years. I imagine that might be hard to understand for people who have only been here a sort time but it is. I was hoping to restore it after I had gotten ill those 2 months and everything went downside.

These are my pros and cons to the situation and I'm still not sure on what to do. If any of you have suggestions or other by all means please let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://hofscoven.forumotion.com
Marcus~Bloodmist~
House Fledgling
House Fledgling
Marcus~Bloodmist~

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Honestly, I understand where it is you're coming from, but I don't think you should leave. I like having you here. You do a great job, and you brought me into this Coven in the first place. But, do what you think you should.
Back to top Go down
Romeo
Romeo

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:24 pm

Running a coven is very hard work. i did it once, and i only made 1 freind that i still talk too, and i admit i was a rather crappy coven owner even though i tried my best. it is HARD. anyway, you could take a sabatical and not do anything except be a regular member for a while, then go back to being coven leader? that way you can do both, quit and still bea coven leader. just an idea.

take care, and of course as like always <44
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been thinking...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HouseofForbiddenShadow :: General :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: