HouseofForbiddenShadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coven Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howdy Everyone :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coug

Howdy Everyone :) Empty
PostSubject: Howdy Everyone :)   Howdy Everyone :) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:41 pm

Hopefully this is the right spot. I don't want Aleyia to spank me...or do I? Hmm.

Anywho, hello everyone. My name is Coug. *huggles* and <333 for everyone, including those of you who don't know me...yet! I am visiting for the next 5 days.

Aleyia, if you need me to do anything -recruit, accept, annoy- just let me know. Consider it a thanks for letting me come visit. *rolls eyes* Don't say I don't have to. I'm offering willingly. Razz
Back to top Go down
Abel Nightroad(Drake)
Circle Ancient
Circle Ancient
Abel Nightroad(Drake)

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Everyone :)   Howdy Everyone :) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:21 pm

It's ok Coug, you can admit to her holding a gun to your head, it is expected of her. And recruiting would be awesome, just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Coug

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Everyone :)   Howdy Everyone :) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Well okay I originally was planning 5 days but I'm so home sick that I'm leaving early. Sad

Thank you for allowing me to visit. If anyone needs anything, just give a holler. Smile
Back to top Go down
Romeo
House Pupil, Apparathic Division
House Pupil, Apparathic Division
Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Everyone :)   Howdy Everyone :) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:00 am

COOGY!! <33 im so glad you came to visit! stay, come back. your nice, i like you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Everyone :)   Howdy Everyone :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy Everyone :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HouseofForbiddenShadow :: General :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: